PICOSECOND & FEMTOSECOND LASER SERVICES
Laserod offers a wide range of picosecond and femtosecond laser services for our clients. Our precision lasers allow us to etch, pattern, drill and cut materials as thick as 3mm with precision that can’t be found anywhere else. Laserod’s R&D capabilities have earned us projects within the aerospace, transportation, medical and technology industries.
We are experienced with picosecond and femtosecond laser cutting, drilling and etching on all thin materials including silicon, glass, ITO, zinc oxide, PET, PCB, acrylic, carbon fiber, brass, titanium, aluminum, stainless steel, gold, silver and more!
Over 25 Years of Experience
In Process For ISO 9001 Certification
Quick Turnaround Times
Picosecond & Femtosecond Laser Services
STANDARD PICOSECOND & FEMTOSECOND LASER SERVICES:
- Most if not all materials are acceptable.
- Can cut or drill any material up to 3mm.
- Cutting width between 10-50 microns.
- Low cost
- Rapid prototyping
- Video registration through the laser focusing lens, giving a magnified view of the worksite. Laserod can register/align to circuitry, fiducial marks or on streets and avenues such as for dicing (see below).
CUSTOM PRECISION LASER SERVICES:
Our excellent R&D team allows us to work with any material, even experimental. If you need special accommodations for your materials such as NDAs or even experimental laser services, we can work with you.
- Anti-static mats
- Wrist straps for ESD prevention
- ESD dicing film
- Laser marking individual materials
- Laser dicing or singulating
- Topside or bottom side laser cutting, dicing, drilling, etching, singulating or scribing
- Combination of services such as patterning & cutting.
Locations We Service
We can work with anyone in the world! We offer quick turnaround with major markets in the US like Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Boston, New York and more! Not only that, we are used to working with clients in Mexico and Canada.